Sleeping Bag Liner, Super Lightweight Single/Double 2 Person Sleeping Bag for Camping, Backpacking, Hiking, Hotel, Portable Envelope Ultralight Sleep Sack with Compression Sack (Navy Blue)
Regular price $24.99 Sale price
- 💕【Material & 3 Size of Sleeping Bag Liners】: cotton&polyester fiber, breathable, durable, will add a few extra degrees during chilly nights, no pilling or fade, you will feel very comfortable and soft, great even for sensitive skin; two size available: 115 X 210cm/83x45’’ for one person or 160 x 210cm/83x63’’ or 180x215cm/70.9x84.6’’ for two persons, great size even for tall people to stretch out legs. The opening length is 100cm/39’’ for you to get in
- 💕【Portable Compact Lightweight Travel Sleeping Bag Liners】: only 20oz (573g)/23oz(650g), with the lightest and high quality fabric, your sleeping bag liners will always keep clean and soft even in the cold weather. The sleeping bag liner can be folded into a 21x21cm/8.3x8.3" bag for taking and traveling. You can easily put the sleep sack into the backpack for hiking
- 💕【Function of Sleeping Bag Liners and Complete with Pillowcase】: sleeping bag liners are breathable and comfortable, which is ideal to bring to hotels, youth hostel, or anywhere else you might travel. Take comforter off bed and use this to sleep in and it will give you a sense of cleanliness. You can use this versatile travel sleeping bag liners inside your sleeping bag to keep it clean, or use as a stand-alone sleep cover or sleeping bag in very warm climates
- 💕【Sleeping Bags Liners Fit Any Season】: suitable for all the four seasons; can be as sleeping sheet, liner of sleeping bag, travel sheet or sleeping bag to store and separate dirty clothes and things, for outdoor trips, camping, backpacking, sleeper train, office lunch break, a must for outdoor going
- 💕【Keep You and Your Bed Clean】: Increase the longevity of your sleeping bag by protecting it from dirt, sweat, etc. Bring it on your camping/backpacking trip to have it ready. Enjoy extra warmth in cold weather, use it as a stand-alone sleeping bag sack in the summer, and fully unzip it to create a large blanket for a summer snooze.